Harnessing 20+ years of litigation experience and nationally recognized banking and consumer finance law expertise, Steve helps entrepreneurs dodge landmines and hold onto their marijuana millions while uplifting the cannabis industry.
A Cannabis Business Executive columnist and National Cannabis Bar Association member, Steve makes choosing a structure, submitting an application or to regulation, or being sued or recovering what you’re owed as inexpensive, least uncomfortable and most informed possible.
Legalized Marijuana Representation for Business, Municipalities and Individuals
- Corporate Formation and Restructuring
- State Applications for Grow, Processing and Dispensary Licenses
- Local Government Licensing and Permitting
- License Revocation Hearings
- Zoning and Leases
- Employment Contracts, Training, and Policies
- Due Diligence Support
- Commercial Real Estate
- General Business Contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- Compliance Reviews
- Draft ordinances and regulations and advise on compliance with state, federal and reciprocity jurisdiction’s laws.
- Defend attorneys and firms in legalized marijuana related grievances and ethical disputes.
- Defend individuals and companies facing criminal investigations or prosecution through all federal and state criminal process phases including investigations, probable cause hearings, grand juries, trials, sentencing, appeals, motions for new trials and to vacate guilty pleas, habeas corpus petitions and violations of probation for offenses including marijuana possession, cultivation, distribution, trafficking and criminal forfeiture.